There are some sequels that should never have been made (Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde, Speed 2: Cruise Control, Grease 2, Fifty Shades of Anything – original included). There are also some sequels that should have been named in a less pun-ny way (I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (enough already!), Fortress 2: Re-Entry (eye-roll + snigger), Dumb & Dumberer, 22 Jump Street (they moved??).
Some blog posts, however, require a sequel. Only because some very kind and generous friends took the time to share their favourite movie (/TV series) quotes. So here’s the rest of the story……
See #1-7 here
8. Grey’s Anatomy – on choices
9. The Matrix – “I think we can handle one little girl”
10. Risky Business – the ‘Just Do It’ mantra of the early 80s
11. Forrest Gump – on life
Just don’t give me those liquor-filled ones. That’s just being greedy. And lazy.
12. Star Wars – May the Force Be With You (I found a compilation to go within this compilation. Oh so meta!)
13. Jaws – the iconic line that has become a catchphrase to indicate underestimation of a problem, in other words: an ‘Oh sh*t’ moment.
14. Love Actually – no other words needed
©2017 Seetha Dodd